Events Listing

St Patty's Day Party to Benefit Ricky Farris
03/21/2015 - 03/22/2015

*** SNOW DATE MARCH 28th***

Registration at 6pm, Party starts at 7
Brewskey's- 2600 S Meridian in OKC
$15 per person at the door
Raffle Prizes, 50/50
Drink Specials

***LIVE MUSIC BY~ UNCLE FREDDY***

Thunder Roadhouse Run/Jeremy's Ride
04/12/2015 - 04/12/2015

This years run will be "Jeremy's Ride". Jeremy passed away at the age of 28 from a Brain Tumor. Let's Ride in his Honor!!

Thunder Roadhouse
900 W Memorial, OKC

Registration: 9am-1pm
Parade Out: 11am
Last Bike Out: 1pm
All Bikes in: 5pm

Single Rider: $20
Double: $30

** PRE-REGISTER AND RECEIVE A FREE "JEREMY'S RIDE" PATCH AND A RAFFLE TICKET **





Prices







Over 100+ Raffle Prizes to be given away.



Downed Bikers Association- Jeremy's Ride RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES


1. ELIGIBILITY: Only licensed US citizens age 18 years and older, are eligible ("Contestants"). Sponsored by and net proceeds to benefit Downed Bikers Association, an Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) qualified organization. Void where prohibited by law.

2. TICKETS: Tickets are $10 each and may be purchased at Thunder Roadhouse Cafe 900 W. Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, on April 11-12th, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Ticket Stubs should be retained by Contestants. You MUST be present to win.

3. DRAWINGS: Over 100 Random Winners, 95% of all tickets will be displayed on a large WHITE BOARD, please check tickets to the board to see if you are a winner. The other 5% prizes will be presented on stage on April 12, 2015.

4. PRIZES: One (1) Angel Fire Trip Summer trip (2 nights lodging for a family of 4, 2 rooms per night, 2 rounds of golf, Ĺ day bike rental for 4, $1,570 value), Two (2) Weekend at the Gaylord Texan ($900 value) Three (3) One year membership to Wilshire Gun ($325 plus accessories + $500 value) Four (4) Rocklahoma Tickets. This is just a few of the many Items to be given away.

5. TAXES: Although Downed Bikers Association. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the purchase of a raffle ticket is not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. The raffle winner will be subject to income taxes. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner must sign any required Winnerís Affidavit and Release prior to release of the prize and must complete an IRS Form W-9 prior to release of the prize. Downed Bikers Association is required by law to file IRS Form W-2G reporting the prize winning and the identifying information of the winner.

6. WAIVER: Raffle ticket purchasers, by participating, and the winner, by accepting the prize, Downed Bikers Association and its respective board, members, volunteers, vendors, agents, representatives and officers, employees and agents, from any and all liabilities with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the prize awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.

7. ***No purchase necessary to enter. Must be 18 years or older to participate.